Thursday 13 December 2012

WIZZYWEE of (Sugaboiz) hosted by DJ HUMILITY

After signing a RECORD-deal with one of Nigeria's Top D.J's (DJ-Humility)@djhumility and his newly formed label (H-records), WIZZYWEE(@wizzywee), 1 of the SUGABOIZ- (duo that gave you "SUPERSTAR" a remake of Travis and Bruno mars "Billionaire" song and also UR EYES FT W4) just made a huge statement releasing a brand new track from his upcoming mix-tape, tagged "B.O.F"{Best of Freestyles} hosted by (DJ Humility).
 The Single titled "F.I.N.A.L.L.Y." is a BLEND of hip-hop +reggae infusion which features "Dantonio" and was produced by Seed (Mash-Mella). With good word play, Solid and creative delivery on each verse this tune would make a good favorite for lots of individuals esp (reggae and hip-hop lovers). Watch out for "B.O.F"{Best of Freestyles} the "E.P" which should be out some time in 2012 and the full mix-tape follows later!

For info call +2348065099314 or 08037257884 (@full_optionn)

LINKS Mp3audio http://bit.ly/OcAwck  or       http://www.mediafire.com/?k5ba259q5htwei7   

lyrics link  http://www.mediafire.com/?hi144cicnnn4t4j
 LYRICS
Track Title: “FINALLY”
> Artist: @Wizzywee
> > > > (Suga-Boiz)
> > > > Album title: B.O.F(Best
> > > > of Freestyles)mixtape..
> > > >
> > > > Guest Act: Dantonio
> > > >
> > > > Produced by: Seed (Mash-Mella Ent)
> > > >
> > > > Record label: Suga-Muzik/H-Records (2012)

> > > > INTRO

> > > > Wizz (Yes Zir)

> > > > Tonio (ziar)

> > > > Wizz (wad up tonio)

> > > > Tonio (hey yur pass mi the Benjamin’s
> > > > dem, all the paper them,)

> > > > Wizz ( wat it is)

> > > > Tonio (aiit, best believe)
> > > >
> > > > Wizz (B.O.F)
> > > >
> > > > Tonio (still on still)
> > > >
> > > > Wizz (aii – lets go)

> > > > Chorus (Dantonio)
> Finally, the cheques come around,    (ka-boom)
> -everything nice and crisp, everyday is my payday,
> Everything them turn around -yes we counting Benjamin’s,
> if u know wat I mean   (hey hey)
> Babylon all la dem (a) frown
> -no one can fit hold us down, coz we keepin it locked down
> 2kings and dem wear the crown -Wizzywee and Dantonio,
> > > > Hip-hop and Reggae
>
> Verse 1 (Wizz)
> Word!!!
>  Its B.O.F hommie dis is Hip-hop and Reggae,
>  BoY so on point so prolly I show them Shege
>  MakinG things fall apart Chinuwa Achebe,
>  Sugaboi, but I'm Street like I’ve been living in A.j
> (Ajegule),
>  Hustle hard coz everyday be my Pay-day,
>  Neva flat on flows like ur girl-friends Ikebe,
>  They asking how long I’m killing this I tell them
> Tey-Tey,
>  So they cord mi my respect like Sam I be their Dede,
>  Wack Mc’z make me laugh   (Hey-hey),
>  The only bread they prolly ever got would be Agege,
>  From oil-mill, to Diobu, Festac, Ogbalande,
>  The boy a victor till I die like Anichebe,
>  Finally the cheques come around,
>  And when I drive pass ur mums dem-ma Turn around,
>  I still make pretty ladies all la dem (a) Frown,
>  My girlfriend got me a t’z and d front reads “Outta
> bound”.
>
>  Chorus (Dantonio)
>
>  Finally, the cheques come around,    (ka-boom),
>  -everything nice and crisp, everyday is my payday,
> Everything them turn around,-yes we counting Benjamin’s,
> if u know what I mean, (hey hey), Babylon all la dem (a)
> frown,
>  -no one can fit hold us down, coz we keeping it locked
> down,
>  2kings and dem wear the crown,-Wizzywee and Dantonio,
> Hip-hop and Reggae.

>  Verse 2 (Seed)
> So ain’t no Bad man thing, ain’t no Bad man thing,
> Ain’t no competition (a) grind— murder them,
> How we lyrically off the chain, plus you know we insane,
> Every time we come around, the gals dem ma scream,
>
> (Wizz)
> My pops said I go broke every giving day dat I dull,
> So always on the move like an albino’z eye ball,
> They still hating whenever they hear that I ball,
> My eyes on the price doing big things since I small,
>
> Bridge (Wizz)
> Wad up, I say wad up Pimpin’,
> It’s still Hip-hop & Reggae; you know what it is
> (men),
> Streets by the way, B.O.F the mixtape,
> Its pretty Wizzy Illy Killy Cooly Dankwa….(wad up),
>
> Chorus (Dantonio)
> Finally, the cheques come around,      (ka-boom)
> -everything nice and crisp, everyday is my payday,
> Everything them turn around,
> -yes we counting Benjamin’s, if u know what I mean, (hey
> hey)
> Babylon all la dem (a) frown,
> -no one can fit hold us down, coz we keeping it locked
> down,
>  2kings and dem wear the crown.
> -Wizzywee and Dantonio, Hip-hop and Reggae

OUTRO

Its Real Hip-hop & Reggae,

You know what it
 is men B.O.F the mix-tape (aii),

You know what it
 is now,


 Ok see see see
see,


I wanna be a Superstar
im havin fun,

Wizzy-wee shout out….

> > > > Follow @wizzywee

No comments:

Post a Comment