Tuesday 26 July 2011

LAMBOGINNY - ONE MINUTE

1.        LAWANSON YINKA LAMBOGINNY.... started music way back year 2000 and got into the industry 2002 when I went for the first edition of star quest which also had artist like KC PRESH,NIGGA RAW, KLINT THE DRUNK e.t.c.
2.      .LAMBOGINNY say no to crime initiative is the brainchild of a young innovative and talented Nigerian musician, Yinka Lawanson (Lamboginny), who,taking into consideration the alarming rate of increase in criminal activities and indulgences in Nigeria,Africa and the world at large, thereby rises to call for a battle against this debilitating virus menacing our socio-economic,political,educational,socio-cultural and national development. I started of with live concerts in prison...The 'SAY NO TO CRIME' initiative has seriously grown since its inception in 2009, the first campaign concert was held at the medium security prison kirikiri Apapa Lagos, on the 15th of october 2009,featuring top celebrities in Nigeria entertainment industry including SAMMIE OKPOSO, DJ JIMMY JATT, FELA DUROTOYE, ROOFTOP MCs, MIKE AREMU,  ALHAJA BUKKY AJAYIDEKUNLE FUJI, JAHFEXRADADDY FRESH among many others,the event ended as a real success, gaining absolute approval of the Nigeria Prison Service and later transcend beyond mere approval into an official endorsement on the 24th september 2010, by three comptroller Generals in Nigeria, namely:Nigeria Prison Service, CG Olushola Ogundipe(OFR,mni)
Nigeria security and civil Defense Corps, CG Dr Ade Abolurin(OFR)
Nigeria Immigration Service, CG (Mrs) Rose C.Uzoma(OON,mni). I also have an all star song called "I NO GO LOOSE MY HEAD" which ft. 16 top nigerian artist. 7th of jan 2011 also did a concert in the female prison, which ft. ONYEKA ONWENUSTELLA DAMASUSSHAN GEORGEHON. ABIKE DABIRI, KAFFYAY.COM, STEELZEAL  and the Unite 5,jedi,jahfexra,chidima from project fame and many orders. 14th feb 2011 I had another concert in ikoyi prison THE VIP CONCERT(valentine in prison) which ft. Midd night crew,dekunle fuji,jedi,derenle,stella damasus, shan gorge,Zeal, Dele momodu and so many orders.
3.       LAMBOGINNY big thanks to God for standing by me and my fellow artist but I must tell u that its nt been easy doing all this without  any sponsorship. But I'll keep doing it  until God will send one my way.
4.       LAMBOGINNY's growing up was fun until I lost my mum in 1998 and my mum was my eyes I loved her so much.I left home that same year n started leaving with my friends n their families. from one place to another but it made me so strong n I was ready to face life. My dad really tried for me too until I lost him too in 2009.I love my parents so much.
5       .LAMBOGINNY was born 21st dec 1984 in a church some where in Ajegunle   lagos state.
6.       He became a prison officer based on the good works am doing for inmates in nigeria. I went for a meeting in abuja and after which I was given the opputunity to be more empowered to fight crime not just as an artist but also an officer.
7.       LAMBOGINNY have great plans for the future both for my musical career n my project. My future projection is that some day we'll have a world crime free day.
8.       Have done colaboration with artist like, Osufia,OJB, MR SOLEK, SAMMIE OKPOSU,the all star song,YEMI SAX, KAFFY, e.t.c
9.      LAMBOGINNY  is working on the first ever music reality show for inmates. It has never happened in africa..its a secret ooooooo....
10.Hmmmmmmmm LAMBOGINNY will be back in a 1minute      
LAMBOGINNY's video is  on SOLIDGBEDU VIBES.COM showing on SUPERSCREEN TELEVISION on THURSDAYs & FRIDAYs 10:30PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment