Wednesday 25 January 2012

VIDEO ALERT:COCO - GIDIGBA

COCO"s PROFILE
First and foremost am an Artist/Singer,Songwriter,Dancer I go by the stage name CoCo my new single I Stand "GidiGba" is OUT NOW don't dull listen to it am super excited about it .Am a hustler,Entrepreneur,a very Independent female I don't joke with that ,Am a go getter I love taking risks cos that's what life is all about. I don't judge people I always encourage people to do what they passionate about no matter how silly it is. I love to socialize hang out at exclusive parties,shows anything that has to do with entertainment .I love to have fun,spontaneous,very unpredictable,love to make people happy cos sincerely life is too short to have a worry frown *get me* good ! I love God,love my life couldn't have asked for a better person to represent me other than myself ,yea I love me too much am not perfect *nobody is only GOD* but its my imperfections that make me love me the most . Am full of surprises so y'all better watch out for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment