Monday 5 December 2011

DR. HOOK - OPEN THE DOOR

         DR HOOK was born FASIMOYE OLUMIDE ROLAND.  from Ondo west local government area, ONDO STATE OF NIGERIA ,the third of four children and was born on the second day of March. I was born in SURU-LERE and later moved to BARIGA were I spent part of my childhood, my DAD use to be a music promoter then.
I started entertainment while I was in secondary school   (Ikeja High School) as a dancer, a graduate of Geology from OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY. I picked up the art of miming 1995 after which I developed interest in song writing and started writing songs.  I started a group called TRUE COLORS with a friend in the 1999, in the year 2000 my brother, two other friends and I formed a music group called JEWELS. Love for the game landed me in CODED TUNES in the year 2003 and I did couple of songs produced by ID CABASA, have also worked with artist/producers like EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM , 9ICE, SERIKI, CYTHIA MORGAN, DEEBEE COLLABO, MINUS TWO, SEVENTH CHORD, TY SNOOP, SHEYMAN, ST BUSTER just to mention a few.
In 2007 I composed the current Niger State, state song “DESTINATION NIGER”, that same year my brother “IGOOH” and I decided to start a music family now I.F.A Entertainment (Inspiration From Above). Presently working with J - METZ, the in house producer. 
DOWNLOAD


DR HOOK - Open the door

Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment