Monday 28 May 2012

KIDAKUDZ - INTERVIEW BY WALE APPLAUSE

This young dude is one that has always impressed me, he makes me happy anytime i hear and see him rap, it confirms to me that there is future for rap music in Nigeria. For those that don't remember him, Kida is that talent that won the Peak Talent Hunt Show 2. He is an obvious talent. His singles My viral, Kida+Kisa, Kisa and YBNL shows that dis young dude is here to stay. My Exclusive interview was supposed to be with Olamide, the 'eniduro crooner', but immediately i sighted him with Olamide his 'brother', i was quick to leave Olamide to come back to him and seized the opportunity to talk to my man kida. After which i went back to Olamide, i hope he doesn't get to see this. We did have a nice time together and here are excerpts.


-What's ur relationship with Olamide, i see you guys are best of friends?

Olamide is my blood bro and his my right hand. and i call him red monkey.. haha

-How and when did you choose to do commercial music?

2years ago cus i thought it was the right thing

-How did Pop and Mum take the pill of u doing music?

Dad dint care then but mum always supporting

-I'm sure Kida aint ur name, what are ur names?

kayode odesanya

-Let's talk briefly about your background

im the only boy and last born of my family got two sisters and i grew up in ibadan were the sun shine in the dark. lol

-What are your hobbies?

studio , sleep and thinking of a master plan . lol

-Why Rap genre of music?

rap is literature and its the way i can express my feelings

-Who is that artistes that inspire you?

lil wayne

-What collabos should we be looking forward to?

dotstar , yung6ix , phenom etc

-Tell me more about your songs

my songs are reality and i rap real life

-You got any mentor?

lil wayne

-How do u hope to sustain urself in the music factory?

making good music and staying with the right team.

-Tell me more about your kind of music

my music is me

-Your fans wanna know ur age and marital status

im 17 and im single

-Let's call it a wrap with a rap for ur fans.

keep supporting kidakudz and chase ur dreams also. tnx

No comments:

Post a Comment